Sitemap & Rules
Rules & Regulations
As a courtesy to other campers, vehicles should not be driven in the campground after 11:00PM, with the exception of handicapped campers.
The speed limit is 10 MPH. Remember, children are playing. Bicycles must stay
on the roads and observe the speed limit. Riders should wear helmets at all times.
- GOLF CARTS
Must show Proof of Insurance at time of registration at the camp office. No one under 20 years of age is to operate carts.
Hours of use are from 9:00AM to 9:00PM. The speed limit of 10 MPH is strictly enforced! Follow all parking restrictions for carts.
Please keep in mind that this is a family campground.
Profanity, excessive noise and drunkenness will not be tolerated.
- QUIET HOURS
Please be courteous to your neighbors by observing the quiet hours between 11:00PM and 7:00AM. The front gate will be closed for your safety
during this time.
- PICNIC TABLES
We dont object to picnic tables being moved for eating with other campers. Please return the tables to before departing.
The Campground has firewood for sale. Please help us protect our natural resources by not cutting, nailing or defacing any trees or shrubs.
(Please see important information about firewood on the home page of this Website).
Please confine fires to the fire ring. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS. Fires should be attended at all times. Please remember to put your
fire out completely. Please help those with allergies by not burning garbage.
- HOLDING TANKS
These may be discharged at the dump station or any pull-through site. Do not allow waste water to flow on your site.
Know where your children are at all times. Remember, children under the age of 13 must have adult supervision when at the river,
pool, or playground.
Please put all garbage in plastic bags and deposit them in the dumpster.
- Dogs may never be left alone on the campsite.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Children must be large enough to walk their animal under control.
- Dogs should not defecate on the campsite.
- Digging is never allowed.
- Barking dogs will be asked to leave without refund to owner.
- Dogs may never be left alone or tied up to trees, shrubbery, or water risers, and must be on a SHORT rope,
chain, or leash (not on other peoples camp sites or able to reach roadway.)
- Any person or child, who has the dog off site, should be aware of all rules and able to control the animal
at all times and in all situations, including picking up dog droppings!
- Pit bulls, Rottweilers, wolf mixes, or any other dogs which may have aggressive behavior towards non-family
members are never allowed in the campground.
- Dogs that are aggressive will be promptly evicted from the campground, Dog Policy and their owners will not be
entitled to any refund. If you arent sure that you or your pet can adhere to these rules, please leave your pet at home.
- PLEASE PICK UP DOG DROPPINGS, PUT IN A PLASTIC BAG, AND DEPOSIT IN THE DUMPSTER.
(Even from dog walk area, other people walk there too. DO NOT PUT DOG DROPPINGS IN FIRE RINGS OR OTHER INAPPROPRIATE PLACES.